Things I did today that are not quite accomplishments but make me feel like I made good use of my Friday holiday:
- Woke up before my alarm went off (which is actually a common thing in this household of early birds)
- Finished a major assignment and turned it in -only I forgot to check for words that I spelled the American way instead of the Australian way…
- Had a picnic with KAF sister and her friends at Wellington Point
- Saved a sea slug from shriveling up at Wellington Point like the many beached jellyfish
- Finally watched the first Captain American
- Made a list from A to Z of things I could do instead of laying down on the couch while KAF mom was knitting
- Made porcupine meatballs with KAF sister -first time I’d ever heard of such a thing but super easy!
- Learned interesting stuff about the NYC subway via a MegaCities documentary (I have to say a spark of pride for my home state and country was lit)
- Currently watching Rise of the Guardians
- Started on another essay due in a few days, as in, read the prompt and wrote a couple words
- Finished a little sketch from ages ago… clearly I need to get back in to drawing
- Wrote this post
The night is young, what shall I do??